Pages

Subscribe:

About Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Master Wing Loves Me!

 An Excerpt from Master Wings Blog...

My second sponsor Lackernick Family Chiropractic adjusts me and keeps me healthy from all of the punishment I put my body through. I absolutely would not be able to train at the intensity level that I do without Dr. Lackernicks expert care. He’s adjusted everything on me from my collar bone to my knees and feet. I did a somewhat tongue and cheek video promoting his business that he’s in the process of uploading to his website. Additionally every time he adjusts me I “tweet” about it in a funny or interesting way. I always joke that Dr. Lackernick is such a good Chiropractor, he can resurrect the dead!

http://www.wingsdailynews.com/2012/06/how-the-average-joe-can-get-sports-sponsors/

0 comments:

Post a Comment