Pages

Subscribe:

About Me

Friday, May 25, 2012

Detox

One of the greatest inventions of the last seven years, in my opinion, is the wonder of the “foot detox”. Let me reiterate a snippet from the Ion Cleanse Brochure”

“A Walk On the Beach"

The Ion Cleanse creates precisely the same Environment as a walk on the beach, only more powerfully because your feet are in direct contact with the ions being manufactured in the water. Place your feet in the water, turn on the unit and within seconds, millions of ions enter your body and begin to neutralize these tissue acid wastes. Fats and mucous residues found in the water after bathing reflect the wastes that have left the body during the 20 to 30 minutes session.”

I expect a client to release whatever they need to in any session.  I have had several units from various companies over the years; and having said that, now I only use ion cleanse In my opinion it is the best of the best!


0 comments:

Post a Comment